Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My favorite things

These are a list of my favorite things!

Favorite book; Harry Potter series

Favorite site; the-leaky-cauldron.org (a Harry Potter site)

Favorite shows; Flight 29 Down, Amazing Race, and Ghost Whisperer

Favorite subject in school; math

Favorite movies; Happy Feet, Goblet of Fire, Eragon

I have alot more things but I just can't think of them! The picture of me in the corner is my spring picture that we just got. I picked out 3, but I really didn't like them. In school, we are doing Young Authors. It is where the whole school writes a mini book. I have been working on mine for what seems like a year! My dog has been getting covered in ticks. Today she had two, yesterday, she had one, I wonder what she will get tomorrow?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Tanner!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Site Tanner, I will be follwing your Blog. Mike/Rosa Welch

Anonymous said...

tanner ..dirtbike sez keep it going.. my dog has ticks too.. one on her face yesterday.. i hate them things..ugly little..critters

Anonymous said...

Tanner, I'm a little bit jealous of you. When I was your age, a looooong time ago, I never had my own blog. I don't even have one now. You are a lucky guy.
My favorite book is "Shovelhead Repair Manual '70-'78". You can borrow it sometime and work on your Dad's Harley with him.
M - Go Blue!!!
~Partnr

Anonymous said...

HI LITTLE BROTHER,
Wont be long till the new H.P. movie is out,that will be so KOOL.
Nice picture bro even though your'e mom dresses you funny. Just kidddenn Tanner.

Your'e Friend KROOZER