Monday, July 2, 2007

Missouri

Hello! Missouri was a really cool place to go! My favorite thing that we did was stop at the arch. At first I was really scared to go on it, but then once we got going it wasn't bad. It was fun. When we got to the top, we had to walk up a set of really long steps, and then once we got to the top, I said "Cool!!!" We got to see the Rams Stadium, The Cardinals Stadium (it was raining, so we got to see them cover the field with the tarp:) and we got to see a helicopter land on a boat.

The hotels that we stayed at were fairly neat, and our first hotel, I got to sleep on a rollaway bed. That was the comfiest bed that I have slept on! It had an outdoor pool, a really good breakfast, and best of all, right next door, I was a guest (not really:(. The sign said "Speacial Guest, Rickey Lee Tanner! Welcome!" Darn it all! Our drive to pick up Major B. was about a half an hour drive, but when we went to our second hotel, it was supposed to be a 2 hour drive instead of a stinkin' 5 hour drive!! When we got to the 2 hotel, they said it was nessled in the Ozark Mountains, but I could bareley see them! The out side was like a wilderness lodge. After we got settled in, we all went down to meet in the lobby and all decided to go to "Aussie Jacks". Then when we got done and went back to the hotel and slept!

No comments: