Saturday, September 8, 2007

A day in the hospital

I am sitting here right now on the hospital's laptop(i want one bad!!) No, I'm not in the hospital, my dad is. He got sent in on Thurs. and that day and Fri. my grandma and grandpa have been babysitting Taylor and I. First, I had NO idea they were coming over. I got home, did everything I had to do, got a drink, sat down and watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings. I was only 6 minutes into the movie when the doorbell rings. I wondered who could be here already. I opened up the door and HELLO!!!!

Well last Michigan State football game, they won!! The score was 55-18. Today's game was won by Michigan State again. The score was 28-17.


The Deathly Hallows book was by far the best book I have ever read! I am now reading the Lord of the Rings, again.

School is very hard so far! On our first day how would you like to do a 6 PAGE MATH TEST!!!!! On our second day we had a three page book report.

Well, I have to go now!!

No comments: